Welcome to the Chubby Chicken

Hello and Welcome to the Chubby Chicken! I started this blog to share pictures of my handmade items that are available for sale in my Etsy shop (see links). I love using all kinds of media and materials to create...well.. things. All kinds of things. Items that will bring a smile to your face whether you are cuddling in to a handmade quilt or snuggling into a felted scarf. You could be smiling as you use a quilted dish drainer or humming a tune wearing your new apron. Perhaps a piece of jewelry? Or maybe something fanciful? Something that enchants you and just makes you smile. Whatever you are looking for I hope that you will find it in these pages.

So - go grab a cup of tea and settle in - and enjoy!

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Sea Bracelet



This bracelet was made using sterling silver. The chain is prefabricated. All of the sea items were handmade using the lost wax casting process.

No comments:

Post a Comment